Sunday, September 10, 2006

Ian's Firsts


Ian has had a great week. On Tuesday while Mom was canning peaches, Ian stood by himself, without holding on to anything. I got so excited I started clapping and he got a big smile on his face. Since then he is standing without holding on to anything more and more every day. However he does still prefer to hold on to things. On Thursday he looked at his Dad and said DAD. Boy Paul was happy that he was there for that. Paul did try to make me feel good by trying to get Ian to say Mom. To that Ian said DAD.

On Saturday Mom thought she saw a third tooth coming in. Today when I check it had disappeared. What a silly kid. It is hard to believe that he will be ONE in two days.

I had my first this week, I canned 56 quarts of peaches and 20 pints of peach jam. I feel like a true stay at home mom.

Paul taught his first of may refresher courses in Ogden.

Daniel got 100% on his spelling test.

Dallin got into a lot this week. It was not a good week for him. Paul says that I should not have titled my last blog his "good idea", since it worped the kitchen floor.

Kemry is just so cute. We bought stuff for her princess birthday party, she turns 3 on September 28th. What a busy month for the Smith's.

No comments: