


I am not sure if you can see the tire marks on her leg, it is pretty light.
She is excited that she got some Dora bandaids, she got a little bump on her head, but it is not where the bandaid is, she just wanted to put the bandaid on herself.
Today has been a REALLY bad day! I took Ian and Kemry to Walmart today and Kemry got hit by a car. Some lady was driving in front of Walmart and failed to stop for anyone that was trying to get into the store, and I stopped but Kemry didn't until the women hit her. The next thing I know Kemry was on the ground crying. Her leg got banged up, it is swollen, the Doctor says that it is not broken, that he can see from the x-rays. He says there is a chance that the growth plate could be broken but they will not know that for a few days. She has her leg in a splint, and will for the next few days.
She is doing okay. She is hurting a lot, but we are so blessed, because this could have been a lot worse. I have finally stopped crying. Here are some pictures that we took of Kemry tonight.
So Mom's, learn from our mistake, take your childs hand when you are walking with them in a parking lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment