Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Dallin's Baptism




A couple of weeks ago, Dallin finally lost his first tooth. He came after school and told me that his tooth was bothering him. It was barely hanging on so I worked with him until we got his tooth out. We put the tooth in a little boat that Grammy gave us to hold a tooth for the tooth fairy. We then went about our day playing. At dinner time, only two hours later, Dallin wanted to see his tooth again. The boat was missing, Kemry had taken the boat to play with and lost the lost tooth. Dallin had a to write a letter to the tooth fairy, and she still gave him some money for the lost tooth.

On Sunday Dallin got baptised. He looked so good in his white standing by his Dad. Dallin was so excited, he came out and showed me his white outfit just before we went to the church. When we were talking about his testimony, he didn't know what that met, so I told him it is things that you believe in. He said, "Oh I get it, things I believe in like the Tooth fairy, Santa Claus, and the Easter bunny." What do you say to that? Yesturday when we went to the Robson's for family home evening Dallin wanted to take his new scriptures so that he and Jake could read together.

Ian wanted to help me get a new camera, so yesturday he threw mine in the toliet. I would have taken a picture of it, but when I picked up the camera all this water came out. Lucky for me I was able to get the pictures off the memory card. I guess there will be no pictures taken of Paul and me on our trip to Vegas this weekend.

No comments: