Monday, April 09, 2007

Long time no blog

this is some of the kryptonite that Dallin found in Washington DC Natural history museum, lucky for us we didn't loose any of our super powers.
Kids looking good in their new Easter clothing.
All the pirates that came to Daniel's birthday party.
Daniel being eaten by the cracken. The other pirates had to save him.
Captain Jack Sparrow, aka Daniel Smith age 7.


Sorry I have not blogged for a long time, I have been very sick, but hopefully that is fixed now. I did however get Paul's sore throat and am not feeling very good.


A lot has happened in the last little while. We had Easter yesterday, and Daniel's 7th birthday. The kids got a lot of candy for Easter and Daniel got a lot of pirate toys for his birthday.


Tonight Daniel had a friend party at 4:00, during that party the presents got stolen, Daniel got eaten by the cracken, and the kids had to dig up the treasure, (the birthday presents). Every one had a lot of fun. Daniel had asked everyone to come dressed up, so we had quite a group.

At 6:00 Daniel's grandparents came over for dinner and cake. Daniel got some fun gifts and we had a lot of fun.

Kemry got a beautiful new dress for Easter. Thanks to Aunt Robyn, while I was sick and not driving around I found the dress I wanted to get her at Target.com. When I finally got to target all of the dresses in her size were gone. I had shown Robyn a picture of the dress and when she went to another Target she found one in Kemry's size and I had her buy it for us. Dallin and Daniel looked handsome in their new suits. Ian had a yucky cold and didn't get into his new clothing.

We hope that everyone had a fun Easter. We sure had a nice weekend with great weather:)

1 comment:

Jill said...

I finally figured out how change the settings so that anyone can comment.