Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day



Today is Father's Day and we had a good day. Although the nappers did win the drive up to the mountains. We will have to do that another day.


I asked the kids what they like about their Dad this is what each one of them had to say.


Dallin- I like that Dad goes hiking with me and takes me on vacations.

Daniel- I like that Dad takes me on vacations and that we watch movies together.

Ian- when asked if he likes Dad he said Yeah!

Kemry was too funny, she said that she likes driving around with Dad, vacations, hikes, that he made her, She agreed with me that that is one of his best accomplishments. She like it when "He asks me to pick up garbage and I do." She also loves to watch James Bond with her Dad.


We had a fun trip to Disneyland, although the Parry's gave us bad information when they said that it is not busy. By noon you had a hard time walking around there. It was to opening of the new Nemo ride, but we refused to stand in line for 3 hours. This trip was really fun because Daniel was tall enough to do most of the rides. He loved all of the adult rides and Paul and I loved sharing our favorites with him. Ian loved seeing all of the Jack Sparrows running around. Can you guess what was the first ride that we had to go on in Disneyland? Of course Pirates of the Caribbean. Ian kept pointing and saying "Jack".


We spent two days at Disneyland and then went to Universal Studios for a day. We had a good time and even made it to the beach a couple of times. The kids had such a fun Dad that loves to spend time with them.


We didn't get any pictures taken because I made the mistake of taking the camera to sand dune arch and getting dirt in it. Now I can't get my new camera to work.


Hope all is well for everyone. We miss Caleb and Johanna in Sweden. Paul is liking all of the shirts that Caleb left for him. We miss you.

No comments: