Thursday, March 13, 2008

Too Funny

This Luke, he is tired, he wants to go home. Grandma, quit scrap booking so that you can take me home please....
I didn't plant this, this is how I found Ian asleep when I went to check on him.
Yes, the sun is shinning!!! The kids got to ride their bikes today.
Mom, I want to wear these pajama pants. This is what Ian wanted to wear to bed, the funny thing is that they are Dallin's pants and way too big. Dallin is 9 now. Ian wanted to wear them because they have dinosaurs on them. Dallin or I couldn't talk him out of it.
Ian decide to forgo dipping croutons in the ranch and picks up the cup and just drinks the ranch.
Okay, so today I was in my room and Kemry comes up and tells me that Ian is going to hit her. I tell her I am sorry and that I will take care of it. I don't do anything and she asks me, " What are you going to do about it?" So I told her go tell Ian to come here. She yells, "Ian come up stairs, Mom wants you. IAN, YOU NEED TO FOLLOW JESUS, IAN FOLLOW JESUS." I started laughing so hard. Of course Ian came up stairs saying something, who knows what he says half the time. Believe me, I can't make this kind of stuff up, this is really what happened at our house today. This comment made my day!!


No comments: