Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This is the Place Park, Trick or Treating

Ian loves his Dinosaur costume, I spent a little too much on it, but when I saw it, I had to have it. Ian has been practicing all month long to be the best dinosaur. He is always growling and clawing at things with his hands. Cute Kid.
Spooky grandkids.
This year we went to This is the place park over UEA. Grandpa and Grandma Jaffa met us there. WE had a lot of fun, and got to ride a train, ride a horse, see the baby goats that we saw in the spring and had grown up. The kids made candles, corn dolls, crafts, and hair crowns. We went through a corn maze and the kids tried to pull hand carts. Grandpa Jaffa was a big help and we are glad that he could come. Hopefully they will blog and post about the Maddux sealing they got to go to later that day.
Thank you Emmy for helping me talk Kemry into being a Barbie Diamond Princess for Halloween. That way Emmy and Kemry could be the two Barbie Princesses that are best friends and Emmy and Kemry are best friends. I am also glad that I didn't have to buy Kemry another costume. Daniel is a bakagon guy and Dallin is a clone trooper.
Tomorrow is Halloween at the school since the kids are out of school on Halloween. I get to go and help with the class parties at school, then we get to go to pack meeting that night. On Friday we will visit Grandparents, carve pumpkins and get ready to trick or treat.

No comments: