
Kids on the front porch getting ready to go and trick or treat. Daddy was going slower than they wanted.

Thursday we went to the school and watched the Halloween parade. We joined our neighbors and had a good time. I decided to crimp my hair, and it got so big. I wore Paul trade show costume and found out that I a Slytherin, meaning that I was in the Slytherin house of Harry Potter (the bad guys). Oh well, it was a nice costume and I had fun dressing up. Picture is of Ramona Lasson and Faith, with Kylee Robson, Kemry, Daniel, Paul and Jill Smith, watching the parade.

Grandma and Grandpa Jaffa's front yard. I tried to cast a spell on the kids to be good.

Ian couldn't wait to go trick or treating, he wouldn't stop for a picture. He was the cutest dinosaur, and he won the most original costume at the ward party.
This year we had a fun Halloween day. The boys were out of school on Friday, so we had the whole day to play.
In the morning we went trick or treating at Grandma Jaffa's. The kids showed off their costumes and played in the yard. It was a beautiful day. Grandma and Grandpa even had the front yard dress up as a war zone. The kids had fun playing in the dirt and drawing pictures on the driveway.
No comments:
Post a Comment