This summer the kids and Paul made a trip to San Francisco and Yosemite. Paul had business in San Francisco and then wanted to show the kids Yosemite. I like this picture because the one before it is the same but Dallin has a smile on his face. This picture he is trying to be silly. Kemry is always the model and saying "take my picture". I am sure that she dragged Dallin over to that tree with her to get her picture taken.
I am not sure what Dan is doing, but he did see GI Joe before this trip, so probably something from the movie.
As you can see Mom was not on the trip or Daniel would not be standing on the fence like that. One of these days the poor kids is going to find out that he is not invincible and hopefully he lives through that.
Paul, Ian, Dan, Dallin and Kemry. What a great family I have. Oh and the tree is big too.





No comments:
Post a Comment