Thursday, January 24, 2008

Cruises


Poor Paul I made him sit by this dorky monkey. I guess I can do that now that I have been married to him for 10 years.

In the last few month I have been so spoiled. I got to go on two cruises. The first was in December with the whole family. We had a really good time. Pauls dad and grandma were able to join us and we had a lot of fun. Unfortuently for us we lost the camera before we got on the ship.


Dallin's favorite thing about the trip was the icecream. Everyday he had a goal to eat more icecream than anyone else. His final total for one day was 15 icecream cones.


Daniel loved the kids pool and the icecream stand.


Kemry also loved the kids pool and the icecream stand, but every night she would beg us to get her dressed up and take her to a fancy dinner.


Ian, he liked the gum! Just kidding. One night at dinner Ian got under the table and came up playing with something. We got the gum, before it went into his mouth.


In January Paul took me on a 5 day cruise to celebrate 10 years of marriage. Everyday he gave my a new piece of Jewlery. I would tell you what he got, but those who know him well can guess.


We had a relaxing fun time. We even got a little sun. And we were able to play a lot of game, so anyone who wants a challange, we would love to play you.


No comments: