Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lego Genuis

Happy New Year!!! This is a pictures of the pajama party that the Robson's have to welcome in the new year. The kids have so much fun:)
When Kylee Robson comes to play Ian and Kemry hold her hands and take her through the house. They love to play with Kylee.
Ian holding his alligator in a blanket because the alligator was tired.
What happens when mom goes and watches a show and doesn't check on Ian and Kemry for an hour. Kemry puts bright lipstick on and gives Ian a makeover.
Can you tell what I bought Kemry that day??
Christmas Morning. We finally have a chimney for Santa to come down!
Ian got two dinosaurs for christmas. They are about as big as him. This is him introducing the two to each other with a kiss.
Luke eats honey mustard like Uncle Kevin eats fry sauce.
Kemry in her pretty Christmas dress. I don't know how to turn it the right way, sorry.








Here are some pictures of the gingerbread houses that we made before Christmas. If you notice on Daniels has a gingerbread guy hanging upside down like spiderman. Dallin enjoyed all of the candy, since his house wouldn't stay put together.
Tonight when I was helping Daniel put together the legos that he just bought, he said, "Wow mom you are a lego genius. I bet you are better than Uncle Blaine at putting legos together." I laughed and said that no one is better than Uncle Blaine.

I hope that you enjoyed some of my favorite pictures from the last few months.

No comments: