Sunday, November 25, 2007

Venting


I love my kids, but sometimes they do things that I don't like. Right now I should be writing a talk for sacrament meeting that is in 3 hours, but I am so angry that I can only think about my messy house. Last night while Paul and I were choosing the right by going to the temple for a date instead of a movie, the kids got into the white Styrofoam that is used to keep things from breaking. I had it out because I had been setting up Christmas decorations. They made a huge mess all over the house, it was everywhere. Dallin even got some in his mouth and threw up, so we had that mess to. The boys tried to clean it up by sweeping it outside the front door. We knew something was up when we came home and there where white dots all over the front porch. When we got in and found the kids the babysitter started to cry, saying I was putting Kemry to bed and came out and there was a mess. She did say that the boys tried to clean it up by sweeping it up with blankets, and pretending that they were bugs getting all over them.


I wanted the boys to clean up the mess, but Paul suggested that we get as much as we could cleaned up so that it wouldn't spread into the last two rooms untouched by the mess.


This morning while the boys were still cleaning up, Ian and Kemry found the same thing and got into it too. I was about to scream. I had been in my bedroom working on my talk. I wanted to cry. We have the biggest mess right now, and I am so mad a the kids. It is hard to have the right spirit about me when everywhere I look there are white dots all over.


Wish me luck on my talk today, hope you enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Kemry and Ian is priceless. You might be upset, but in Sweden there are two people laughing.