Monday, February 18, 2008

Know of any good movies?

So it has been over a week, and I am still in bed. I am getting low on pain medication so it is time to not over do myself. I have seen so many movies lately, and I am still in bed. I am so bored! If any one has a movie that they could recommend I would love some suggestions.

My kids and Paul have been so kind. Both of my boys made me special valentines that said they love me and hope that I get better soon. Kemry is ready for mom to get out of bed and be better, Mom is ready to be out of bed. Paul is a Nazi, he says that I have to stay in bed all of the time and gets mad at me if I get out. He says I want you to get better faster! Last night I asked Paul if it was worth it, He said "we don't know yet, but I hope so".

So apparently my sister in law hates the word "like". She says my brother says it all of the time. I am trying to think of a sentence that uses the word like the most, if you have a suggestion LIKE help please. I think that it is funny that she has noticed that. So apprently there is one American over in Sweden that says the word like too much. And the other day when she was in class speaking swedish she didn't have a word for something and said "like" in English. She is so funny. I miss having them around. We got spoiled at christmas having them in America.

So I told Paul that with the money that George Bush is going to give us to stimulate the economy, we need to get some office furniture for the basement. I bet you can guess what he wants to do with it. Can anyone say Disneyland or New York, or a cruise. He says that is the best way to stimulate the economy :)

So if anyone knows of a great place for us to go and spend our money, let us know.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't use like that much, though it is my favorite word to use when stumbling for a word or to gather my thoughts. I've also single handedly tamed her accent, she still has one, but it's nothing compared to when she is around British people.

Unknown said...

Oh and we enjoyed Stardust if you haven't seen that yet.

Zach said...

Saints and Soldiers is really good, and I just saw it Sunday night. Loved it. Borrowed your parents' copy so if you want to borrow it and give it back to them then that would probably work.

Johanna said...

My accent will come back as soon as I have real english speaking people around though ;)

i don't hate the word like, it's like only like when caleb like use it like ever like other like word... that it makes me laugh.

at least you don't have physio nazi coming several times a day as soon as you're out of surgery.

Jill said...

JThanks for the ideas. You did a better job of using the work Like than I did, Astrid.