Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thank you George Bush

I am so excited! Paul and I were trying to decide what to do with the tax refund that we are going to get. He said that we should help either the New York Economy, or the Disneyland economy. I said you know what economy is really suffering, the scrapbook economy. So I get to take my refund and support the scrapbook economy, and he will use his to help some travel economy.

I am glad that the scrapbooking expo is coming up.

I went to the doctor today, and he told me to be patient! He said that it would be 6 weeks of feeling bad, and not any sooner.

I had a good day today. Robyn and my Mom came over and we were able to do a little scrapbooking. Mostly I cut out paper dolls for Kemry and Emmy. I also had to make some thank you notes for all of the people in this ward that have done service for my family. I felt like I got a lot done, and hopefully wont pay for it tomorrow.

Another highlight for the day, a trip to walmart. This is the first store that I have been to in over two weeks. I just wanted some Easter candy, and Paul made sure that I didn't get side tracked when we passed the little girl dresses. Kemry and I were still able to decide on an Easter dress, Yes!

No comments: