Tracy Arm Fjord- Beautiful Glacier
We didn't get to get up close to the Glacier since there were to many iceburgs in the water.
Paul and I sat inside and had a great view of all of the amazing views going up the Fjord. It was so beautiful. The guide said that we could park right next to the mountain and still not touch the bottom of the sea. We were so amazed at the beauty of this area.
Formal Night, Paul and I had a good time dressing up and I got to wear my new dress. He always looks good in his tuxedo.
This building is made out of ton of twigs. They said that it took 10 years to complete the front of the building. It was so cool to look at.
In every port there were Christmas and Quilt stores. Paul has been bugging my Mom to go on a cruise, and she says that the only place that she will go is to Alaska, so we took a few pictures showing her that there are fabric and christmas stores in Alaska. Maybe now she will go. I did see one poor man standing outside of a fabric store waiting for his wife. I told him that he is not the only man that stand outside of the fabric stores, my Dad does the same. He laughed.
In Skagway we took a train up the mountain. It was so cool. We saw a lot of water falls and it was so green and beautiful.
Our Train about to go through a tunnel.
The beautiful iceburgs in Tracy Arm Fjord. I decided the best way to describe this color is think of the same color as Windex. It was beautiful.
Paul and I ready to leave Seattle.
All along the way to Alaska you would see a ton of these little island in the middle of the ocean. I was so cool.
Paul though that this was funny. In Juneau Alaska this is the Capital building. It really was an ugly building with just a few marble columns in the front of it.
A view of Juneau from the tram ride up the mountain.
This Bald Eagle was blind in one eye, and its left wing didn't work, so when they let it out it just fly's in circles. Now it lives in this cage and is well taken care of. This is such a beautiful bird. It was neat to see up close.
In Seattle we went to the Pike Street Market. At this shop they had blue roses and then rainbow colored roses. They are something that I have never seen so I had to take a picture.
This is the fish place were when you order a fish they throw it over the counter for someone to catch and wrap up.
Seattle coast line.
Funny guy making ballon animals
This is a picture of the yummy sweet roll that I got. I was full and didn't need to eat more, but when I saw this I had to try it. It is a sweet roll with apples in it. And it was so good. It was totally worth the calories. Paul and I had a lot of fun on our trip to Alaska. It was so great. After the first day we decided that we are diffently coming back, and bring the kids next time.
Don't tell Paul, but I am glad that he got the travel bug and it has been so fun going on these trips with him.
1 comment:
So this is really weird but what the heck.... Chris still talks with Jamie through work and gave her our blog info. and she said that you had a blog too. We got your info. What a cute family you have. You can check out our blog any time at: bennettfamilyut.blogspot.com
We hope things are going great for you and your family. ***You have a red head too. We have a redheaded girl.
Autumn & Chris Bennett
Post a Comment