Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dirt/with a little camping

At Stella Lake Jedd and Julianne played with Ian. Jedd would throw big rock that made big splashes, and Ian would laugh. I think Ian could have watched all day. Ever once in a while Ian would pick up a "baby rock" and throw it in.

Dallin found a big log and tried to swim across the lake on it. He didn't ever fall in, so he did good.
I tried to take a picture of all the kids together. Ian and Dan had to stand by each other since they are buddies.
Kemry, Emmy, and Daniel each claimed a rock for their house. I am not sure what game they were trying to play.
Ian and Luke loved getting dirty. Ian was going for the black eye look.
Lehman Cave was so beautiful. I loved looking at all of the different formations.
WOW!
Cute dirty kid.
Jedd and Ian throwing rocks in the lake.
Luke tries to cool off Ian.

Paul shows Daniel how we will dry his shoes if he gets them wet.
Luke got so dirty. It was funny to see how upset Zach and Robyn would get when he got dirty. Ian never got that dirty, so I think Luke wins the contest.
Yes I am the winner of the dirtiest camper award:)
Luke and Ian are good buddies. After making Dinosaur hats they shared Oreos. YUMMY
Grandpa, with Haley, Dallin and Daniel. This is one of the only moments on the camping trip that the boys sat down for a while. They had so much energy and were always looking for new things to do.
We had a good time on this cousin camp out. Hopefully we will be invited next year.


No comments: