After the recital Ian got a cupcake and smashed it into his own mouth. What a messy face.

Kemry Smith the ballarina.
Kermy did so good at her dance recital. I did get a movie of it but just barely. I thought that the recital started at 7 and that is when I told everyone to come and see. At 6:35 I got a call wondering if we were coming. I guess the recital started at 6:30. I called my parents to tell them not to come since the whole thing is 20 minutes long and they would probally miss it. I called Larry and told him to come down, thinking that he was the closest and would make it. And I didn't have a chanced to call Joan before we were at the church and running into the gym. After we arrived they started. Kemry group was not the first to perform, they were second. Kemry did a really good job. She was in a class were the girls were two years older than her, but she did so good.
I am glad that she has been able to take dance this year, and that she is getting better. I am sad that her teacher will not be teaching next year, so we will have to find another place to take dance from. If anyone know any place good, let me know. I will try to post the movie of the dance, but am not quiet sure how to do that yet. So wish me luck!



No comments:
Post a Comment