Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More Moab

Matt Ferre is the funniest guy. He never wants to waste food, so he will save the french toast from breakfast and eat it for lunch. Some times he saves thing in a cooler and sometime on the dashboard of the car. I think that left overs that don't see the refrigerator are a no no, but not Matt he loves them.
The gang enjoying lunch after a long hike.
Daniel telling everyone that his is "John Connor eight years ago". The boys had just seen the terminator movie the night before and were ready to play. I am not sure if Dan met he called John Connor eight years ago, or if he wishes he was John Connor eight years in the past. I can never pretend I know how this kids brain works.

One night at the camp fire the older girls told there friends all the stories and characters that Dan has been for past Moab trips. They had a good laugh remembering when Dan walked like a "Flood" all through Disneyland and drove his mother mad, and how he was Indiana Jones last year. What funny guy. His mind is always working.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: