Monday, September 13, 2010

Broken Arm


March 28, 2010

So if you know my kids you know that they are wild! Daniel is crazy jumping and falling and spinning around. Ian and Dallin are also very active. SO everyone was so surprised when my daughter gets the first broken bone.

She was playing at school and fell off the jungle gym. When I picked her up from school she was crying and holding her arm as she came in from recess, so I went into the school and took her home 10 minutes early. We waited a day before we took her to the dr., and when we did we found out I felt bad for making her wait so long. But she got her purple cast, and was happy as can be.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jaycee said...

Don't feel bad about waiting, my mom waited a month before she took me to the dr when I had a needle in my knee and Levi had to wait three days with a broken foot. It happens! You are an AWESOME mom!