In June I got to go with Paul to New Orleans. He was receiving an award for Apartment Association Director of the Year from the National Apartment Association. We got to walk around New Orleans and we could still see the ruins from hurricane Katrina. One night we went to Marti Gra World. It is basically a big warehouse that they store all of the Marti Gra floats in. It was cool to see the floats.
We got to see Former President George Bush speak. He did an awesome job, and I loved seeing the way that he laughed at himself. It was cool to hear what he was thinking on the morning of 9/11/01 when our nation was attack by cowards.
I had a great time in New Orleans. But I got my first case of strep throat, that really hurt and I was not a happy camper when I came home.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment