Thursday, October 26, 2006

KIDS

So last night I went to parent teacher conferences for Dallin and Daniel. The teachers like them, and said that they are doing good. Dan teacher is surprised that he has found a way to bring Jurassic park into everything that he writes about, I told her that is life at the Smith house, we tease him that no one will know that he is dressed up for Halloween since it is what he dresses like Dr. Alan Grant everyday. Today Daniel asked if he could change his name to Alan. I told him no, what a mean mom.

Last Friday night I went with some friends in the ward to Witches Night out at Gardener Village. I have never seen so many women dressed up as witches. We had a lot of fun. Paul took the kids to frightened. I had given him the camera and it disappeared after that night. Yesterday I found it under the bed. I guess I will not be getting a new camera after all.

No comments: