Sunday, October 01, 2006

Princess Kemry is Three


Kemry turned 3 on Thursday Sept 28th. We had a few of her friends over for a princess birthday party. She got a princess dress, two polly pockets, hot pink boots, barbies, princess pens, paper and stickers, she also got a princess bed. She is so cute and we are so glad that she is a member of our family. She wore her crown for two days straight. Now she is having fun with her new princess dresses.

Kemry did make a big mistake!!! I am not sure how she did it, because I have no idea how to do it myself, but somehow she erased our computer. We lost everything. I am so sad about the pictures that I was saving on the computer and had not yet put on a disk. If any one reading this has pictures of Ian's first birthday, we need them. Please send them our way.

1 comment:

Luv your guts said...

Happy Birthday Kemry! What a lovely bunch of Princesses!!!