Saturday, December 13, 2008

Airport fun

Today we are at the airport in Florida. We got off the cruise ship at 10:00 am and headed to the airport. We got to the airport at about 11:30 am. There were so many people from other cruises that the lines were so long. It took us over an hour to check in and get through security. We then got to sit in the terminal until 3:35 when our flight takes off.

The kids have been mostly good. There are a few fight every now and then. We hear that it is snowing in Utah and are so excited to leave the warmth and go home, just kidding. I will be nice to get home though. The boys are not too happy because of course we saved all of the homework until today and tomorrow. Fun! And Dallin's math book has disappeared. I am not sure if it got misplaced on purpose or by accident. I am hoping that when we get home it will suddenly appear.

We had a really great trip and saw some amazing things. I will write more later and include pictures. I just wanted everyone to know that the smith family is still alive and ticking.

No comments: