Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dunn Falls, Jamaica

Okay this is the coolest thing ever. If you ever go to Jamaica you have to go to Dunn Falls. It is a river with rocks going up like steps. You climb up the river, its not like a water fall like we normally think of. All of us climbed the first time and then Kemry, Ian and I took pictures. Larry and Dallin climbed too fast so I didn't get good pictures of them climbing, but I did get a lot of Daniel and Paul.

The boys found a spot that they said was there water slide. The loved sliding down the rock. We only planned for two hours to be at Dunn falls, but we could have stayed all day. We had so much fun.
A picture of the family at the Congratulations sign saying that we climbed Dunn's River Falls. We had such a good time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: