Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Cruise

Dallin gives Ian a ride on his book bag to kill time at the Las Vegas airport, before our flight to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. We got to Florida at 11:30 in the evening. We were all tired and I got upset when the car rental that we had a reservation for had given our car away. Paul was nice and we got an up grade vehicle and then got on the road to go to the hotel. We we got to the hotel they had given our room away, and I was really upset. Then, because Paul was nice, we got bumped up to the Trump hotel. Wow that was so nice. We loved the pool right on the beach and there was someone always there to help up around the pool, with getting floates or fresh fruit.
We went to lunch at a restruant that had this fountain. The kids started squirting each other. They had a good time playing in the water while Larry, Paul and I finished our lunch.
Cute Ian got potty trained before the cruise. This is how he pulls up his pants. I think that it is cute, but we have fixed the problem.
Kemry showing the view from our room in Florida. We stayed over two nights before we went to get on the cruise Saturday morning.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: