In September Paul and I took the two birthday kids on a cruise out of California. The Mexican Riviera is not my favorite place, but I love cruising and it is the cheapest place to get to. Kemry turned 6 on the cruise ship. She got so much attention and loved it.
The cruise kids club made her a crown, gave her a gift with bubbles and purple sparkle pen and a shirt. She had a great day and got High School Musical Dolls to play with. That day we were in Cabo and she just wanted to stay on the ship. So I stayed with her and we swam our hearts out. Paul and Ian got off the ship and took a water taxi to a beach and played. Ian has the most mischievous smiles. I love that kid.
In Mazatlan we went to find a beach again. We played and played in the waves until Paul lost his sunglasses. Then he went to talk to one vendor to get another pair and the hounds were out and soon all the vendors were in front of me trying to get me to buy everything that they had. Wow and I thought buying a car was hard.

No comments:
Post a Comment