Paul and I call Porto Vallarta Porto Veto. The reason why is that I never really want to get off at this port. This time I was not feeling too good and had bug bits all over my body. So guess what...I got sand flees in Mazatlan. Oh how fun.
Paul and the two little kids got off the ship and went to a beach that had a fun sand castle competition going on. The kids love the beach and the dirt and playing.
They had a fun day. When they got back we all went over to Walmart to find me some medicine. If you think that our walmarts are dirty you haven't seen one in Mexico. I ended up not buying anything there and going back to the ship and waiting until the store opened and paying 5 times more. Oh well, before I feel comfortable enough to buy medicine I need to learn enough spanish to know what I am buying.
We had a great time on our cruise and the kids loved the attention they got with there big brothers not around. On the way back we stopped in St George and had dinner with Zach, Robyn, Haley, Emmy, Luke and Grandpa Jaffa at the Brick Oven. Fun, and Yummy.
Ian and Kemry were so good for the whole trip, their DVD players didn't work and they were good the whole time. It was amazing.

No comments:
Post a Comment