
A few years ago Paul read about this place in Wisconsin that had the most water parks in the United States. He decided that he wanted to go to Wisconsin Dells. This fall when we were in Chicago for a few days. I joined him for 3 days and he then had a few more days of meetings. So he took one day and raced to Wisconsin to see the water parks. He had a lot of fun and got to ride the flow rider and this slide that turned into a funnel that you went around a few times and then went out through the bottom. He really liked that water slide. I think that we will be going back sometime. Who knew that Wisconsin had so much to offer.
This is a picture of us in Millennium park. in the park they have a huge glossy bean that is like a mirror. We took a picture of our reflection. I think that it is interesting that there are people starving and we spent money on a big glossy bean for a park. Oh well it art!




No comments:
Post a Comment