Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Kemry and Ian's Birthday

Ian turned four on September 12. Kemry turned 6 on September 28th, so we had a combined birthday party for both kids. Ian and Kemry loved all the attention. Dallin and Daniel got really into their birthday and found things in their bedrooms that they thought Kemry and Ian would like and then wrapped them up and gave them presents. Poor Kemry didn't get a ton of things because they didn't have a lot that they thought she would like.

Kemry on her first day of school. She is so cute and was so excited. She loves learning and kindergarten.
Dan ready to ride to school. What a good kids he is.

Shortly after Ian turned 4 we were at lunch. The kids were tired of waiting for their food so we started drawing on there place mats. Ian wanted me to write his name, so of course I wrote "Ian". When he saw that he got mad at me. He said, no mom, I had a birthday and now I am 4. I didn't understand until I realized that he now wanted his name to have four letters. So he is now IanS if you write his name.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: