Sunday, November 08, 2009

The boys Halloween Parade and Silly Ian

This year Dan was so funny. For two months he was been planning his costume. One day he came home from school and told me that he had told everyone he was going to be Darth Vadar for Halloween..." and then won't they be surprised when I show up as Anikan Skywalker". What a funny guy, but everything had to be perfect for him. He got GRandma Joan to make him a really cool cape and shirt thing. I had to search for a braid to put in his hair.














Dallin was another story. He was going to be the clone trooper with a little bit of yellow on, but after we got the costume and tride it on it was too small. Dallin is such and easy going guy that he just wore last years costume. That wouldn't fly if it happened to Dan.









Here is a funny picture of Ian. He came to me one night and said that his mouth hurt. Well he already had the bandaid on so I took a picture. What a cutie...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: